Valerie C. Raudonis
Email: click here to contact
- New Hampshire; U.S. District Court, District of New Hampshire, 1978
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 1st Circuit, 1979
- U.S. Tax Court
- New England School of Law, J.D.
Memberships and associations
- Nashua Bar Association (Former President)
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- New Hampshire Conflict and Resolution Association, Treasurer
- America Cares for the Families of Our Fallen Soldiers and Veterans, Vice President
- Collaborative Law Alliance of New Hampshire
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
Valerie C. Raudonis has practiced law in New Hampshire for nearly 35 years. She was a recipient of the Outstanding Young Women of America award in 1982 and 1983 for the State of New Hampshire. She was listed in Who’s Who in American Law from 1993 to 2006. She is the former chairperson of the Rivier College Advisory Board. She has earned a BV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for her professionalism and ethics.